Therapeutic Music Groups
We have provided a local health authority with Therapeutic sessions for over 20 years with continuous success.
We offer our services to groups of clients, or to individuals with:
- Communication difficulties, including autism
- Emotional difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Attachment disorders
- Low self esteem
- Physical difficulties.
Our aims can be individually tailored, but may include:
- Increasing communication, interaction and self-expression.
- Developing peer group and self-awareness.
- Providing emotional support.
- Developing skills such as listening, sharing and turn-taking.
- Developing co-ordination and motor control.
- Increasing self-confidence and building self-esteem.
- Increase personal musical development.